locksmith

Old Mar 22nd 2010, 6:50 am
Just Joined

jackal1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default locksmith

I have a few basic questions:

I am married to a American Citizen and we are living in the United Kingdom, as I'm a British Citizen. My wife and I considering relocating to the United States, and I'm interested in studying "Locksmith" for employment.

I'm thinking of doing a course like btech/level 3 here in the United Kingdom. I'm interested if anyone else has taken this course, and what are the demands for this type of work in the United States.

My wife says Locksmith's make good money in the USA, but I want to make sure that I'm taking the proper courses, and that this work is in demand.

Any information provided would be greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 24th 2010, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Default Re: locksmith

you would have to look at what the state says on licence for a locksmith as all states have differant rules and regulations on Locksmithing.

Hope this helps and I know it was asked a long time ago.

Regards.