licence

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: licence

Hey Scissors,
how the devil are you?
My sister lives in Kilkoy and in Redcliffe and another one is one the way over there.I am deffo going Trace, deffo! So I have become a hairdresser. First day today! My back is killing but I am one day closer to putting in my application he he.
See yu on the other side for drinky poos and big doughnuts!!!!!!!!!
chat soon
Lace x
Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:26 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: licence

Originally Posted by alfiewhats65
[hi there i need some advice, i have 18 years exp in H/D, iam in the process of applying working skills cat, iam a bit worried about some of the information i will have to submit, i was re-entering eduction so for 2 years i worked on the books as p/t gym instructor and cash in hand H/D, i did this for about 2 years, this obviosly leaves a gap in my C.V, iam now concerned that the information i put down could be traced,
i suppose it depends on what you told them! but having 18 yrs experience should be fine as i think they only require 7 if you have no quals i doubt they would inform the tax man
Old Feb 4th 2005, 5:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Well done lacey,im really pleased for you,sounds like you wont ber to far away if your going to be near your sisters,how cool is that all you sisters going out there,bet that doesnt happen very often

drinky poos and big doughnuts sounds good to me

tracey.
Originally Posted by lacey21
Hey Scissors,
how the devil are you?
My sister lives in Kilkoy and in Redcliffe and another one is one the way over there.I am deffo going Trace, deffo! So I have become a hairdresser. First day today! My back is killing but I am one day closer to putting in my application he he.
chat soon
Lace x
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:39 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Scissors,
how the devil are you?
chat soon
Lace x
hi lacey congrats on the job hope you enjoy it
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

HELLLLOOOOOOOO ARE WE THE ONLY ONES IN HERE

tracey.

Originally Posted by kelli28
hi lacey congrats on the job hope you enjoy it
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by scissors
HELLLLOOOOOOOO ARE WE THE ONLY ONES IN HERE

tracey.
yeeeeeeeesssssssss can you hear the echo echo

Last edited by Kelli28; Feb 4th 2005 at 7:55 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

alfiewhats65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, I know this is nothing to do with what your talking about, but I wanted to give a word of warning. I was in Oz last year and got sponsored by the infamous Toni&Guy. I've been hairdessing for 18 years, and I am qualified teacher, I am not pretencious or nasty, but oh what an experience. Outside of the main contract, with no terms and conditions, nothing on headed paper, nothing signed, I was told I had to pay a bond of $1000 if I wished to continue working for them. The reason for this bond changed three times, but the pushing to receive it only increased. They wanted that money no matter what. They say its a head office thing....its not. Their attitude changed when I challenged them about the bond, it wasn't so much the money I had an issue with, although obviously I wanted to know what it was for, it was the lack of integrity.
The quality of the vardering was appaulling, along with their teaching styles, using sarcasm and condescension as a form of control.
If you are going to get sponsored over there, do not be bullied into anything. Do not be made to feel that this is your only hope of staying in the country, remember you can re apply if a sponsoreship falls through. 2 years is a long time if you hate the place where you are working!!
Make sure the vibe is friendly and that your are working for a good employer so you can enjoy your stay in Oz.
Finally, they are supposed to pay for the sponsoreship, not you and get everything on headed signed paper!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:25 pm

Sorry, I know this is nothing to do with what your talking about, but I wanted to give a word of warning. I was in Oz last year and got sponsored by the infamous Toni&Guy. I've been hairdessing for 18 years, and I am qualified teacher, I am not pretencious or nasty, but oh what an experience. Outside of the main contract, with no terms and conditions, nothing on headed paper, nothing signed, I was told I had to pay a bond of $1000 if I wished to continue working for them. The reason for this bond changed three times, but the pushing to receive it only increased. They wanted that money no matter what. They say its a head office thing....its not. Their attitude changed when I challenged them about the bond, it wasn't so much the money I had an issue with, although obviously I wanted to know what it was for, it was the lack of integrity.
The quality of the vardering was appaulling, along with their teaching styles, using sarcasm and condescension as a form of control.
If you are going to get sponsored over there, do not be bullied into anything. Do not be made to feel that this is your only hope of staying in the country, remember you can re apply if a sponsoreship falls through. 2 years is a long time if you hate the place where you are working!!
Make sure the vibe is friendly and that your are working for a good employer so you can enjoy your stay in Oz.
Finally, they are supposed to pay for the sponsoreship, not you and get everything on headed signed paper!!
thanks for the warning but im going skilled inp and may not even bother working once im there but hopefully it might help someone else wouldent want to work for toni and guy anyway iv hear there slave drivers that want a pound of flesh :scared:
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

god thats sounds real awful for you,glad im going skilled independent,but its not fair on those of you that are relying on a sponser, i thought they were short of hairdressers out there and only to glad to find one

tracey,
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Alfie me little petal,
I hope that you are ok now though?
Hi girls your not alone not now!!! Not ever.
Am I scaring you yet? No! Oh well was worth a try
Lace he he he
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toni & Guy wouldn't want me i'm crap.
lace lol
Old Feb 5th 2005, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

i wouldnt worry lacey,it sounds like you wouldnt want toni and guy :scared:

tracey.
Toni & Guy wouldn't want me i'm crap.
lace lol
Old Feb 5th 2005, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey Trace,
Summer 2005 is fast approaching girl! You'll be there soon. Yipeee. One hairdresser there, and the rest is on it's way lol
lace
Old Feb 5th 2005, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol, i cant wait, i can feel a girlie night out coming on

tracey.UOTE=lacey21]Hey Trace,
Summer 2005 is fast approaching girl! You'll be there soon. Yipeee. One hairdresser there, and the rest is on it's way lol
lace[/QUOTE]
Old Feb 5th 2005, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Hi Louise

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, first day off this week and never enough time for the computer.

Mandurah is beautiful, I have 3 children 17,15 and 6 and they are always busy, the kids here are so friendly, before we came I was worried about the older 2 making friends but within 2 months they have loads of them and are out all the time having a ball. My 6 year old has a couple of friends but the children don't seem to play out in the street like they do in the UK so it has been a little more difficult for her but now she has started school I'm sure she'll be fine. State schools where we are (Halls Head), are really good, very well run and equipped.

When we came over Mandurah was just a starting block for us but I can't imagine leaving here at all, the people are so friendly, there are plenty of jobs and lots of great things to do. We've been in to Perth a few times and on a good run it only takes 45 mins, on a bad run 1 hour. Rockingham seems really nice too, it is full of Brits so it seems to be a really popular place to migrate to.

The weather here has been fantastic in 2 months it has rained for no longer than 5 mins, yesterday we woke up to cloudy skies for the first time but that soon cleared.

What do I miss about the UK? Now that I've found an equivalent for Helmans mayonnaise the only thing is the price of chocolate and sweets, almost twice the price here but since being here I've lost 1/2 a stone without really trying so perhaps that a good thing. LOL

Good luck

Lindsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.