It's driving me nuts!!

Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

crispysince70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's driving me nuts!!

Hi Carl, the awarding body was the hair training board which is now habia. (the guy I know at habia is called Trevor, I cut his hair!) City & Guilds hold no records for YTS qualified trainees, it took me about 3 months of messing about to be told this.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by daydream
I too cannot find a record of my qualifications datin back to the same time period as crispy.........its unreal that there is no record of them aywhere,its just not on to be honest....what was the point in them if u cannot prove them?
Here is a contact number for City & Guilds replacment certificates, they should be able to help you 02072942468
good luck
you will probable need the year u qualified and date of birth
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by crispysince70
Hi Carl, the awarding body was the hair training board which is now habia. (the guy I know at habia is called Trevor, I cut his hair!) City & Guilds hold no records for YTS qualified trainees, it took me about 3 months of messing about to be told this.
Here is a contact number for City & Guilds replacment certificates, they should be able to help you 02072942468
good luck
you will probable need the year u qualified and date of birth

hope this helps
Old Oct 10th 2009, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Carl, I've already done all this with the City & Guilds and they don't have the records for YTS qualifiers. But thanks for taking the trouble anyhow

You mentioned you are going to Tasmania, I must admit it's making me think twice about going to Brisbane now, I think I might do a little bit of research into the possibilities of going there instead, I don't think I can wait for 2 years plus to get a visa going down the skilled unsponsered route.

I'll follow your posts with interest if you don't mind.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Carl, I've already done all this with the City & Guilds and they don't have the records for YTS qualifiers. But thanks for taking the trouble anyhow

You mentioned you are going to Tasmania, I must admit it's making me think twice about going to Brisbane now, I think I might do a little bit of research into the possibilities of going there instead, I don't think I can wait for 2 years plus to get a visa going down the skilled unsponsered route.

I'll follow your posts with interest if you don't mind.
Hello

yes thats fine please follow posts, havin a dilema just been offered a higher role in the college working with other colleges also but dont know if to take it due to this move, why cant it hurry up .

were in UK are you?

carl
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

We live in a village called Byram nr Knottingley/Pontefract.(N Yorks)
A spanner in the works for you then? Hope you make the right choice for you and your family, it could be the biggest of your life.
Keep us posted
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

We live in a village called Byram nr Knottingley/Pontefract.(N Yorks)
A spanner in the works for you then? Hope you make the right choice for you and your family, it could be the biggest of your life.
Keep us posted
hello again decided to turn down the promotion hope i made the right decision. still waiting for news arghhhhhh