Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

how many have got visas?

how many have got visas?

Old Jul 5th 2005, 12:06 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default how many have got visas?

just getting a bit concerned as to how many hairdressers have got their visas there dosent seem to be many who have got them this year (2005) yet?
Old Jul 12th 2005, 6:51 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how many have got visas?

Originally Posted by kelli28
just getting a bit concerned as to how many hairdressers have got their visas there dosent seem to be many who have got them this year (2005) yet?
Got mine today, so they are still coming.
Marie
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

frufrublu is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Got mine today, so they are still coming.
Marie

hello
im a bit late but i got mine 1st july. i dunno what to do with myself now though.i dont want to go to work anymore i just wanna get on a plane
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:42 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

im glad theres some of us getting visas now it was getting a bit worring.

only me left to get mine hope it comes soon there isnt a crying smiley on here dont know why im sure it would get used plenty sob sob sob i want my visa
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

im glad theres some of us getting visas now it was getting a bit worring.

only me left to get mine hope it comes soon there isnt a crying smiley on here dont know why im sure it would get used plenty sob sob sob i want my visa

dont worry lovely lady your turn will come. i was sponsered by my splendid uncle dunno if that makes a difference, hope the visa is in your in box when you wake up
sam x
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by frufrublu
dont worry lovely lady your turn will come. i was sponsered by my splendid uncle dunno if that makes a difference, hope the visa is in your in box when you wake up
sam x
aww thanks sam no ones called me alovelly lady for a long time (if ever) lol
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Cat_Harrison is on a distinguished road

I'm a hairdresser, just got my visa... but cheated and got it the easy(ish) way, and got my partner to sponser me as he already has a visa.

Really nervous about starting work out there.

Anyone else the same?

Cat
Old Jul 14th 2005, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by Cat_Harrison
I'm a hairdresser, just got my visa... but cheated and got it the easy(ish) way, and got my partner to sponser me as he already has a visa.

Really nervous about starting work out there.

Anyone else the same?

Cat
i dont think theres anything to be nervous about theres loads of jobs advertised imm sure you will find one you like.
where abouts are you headed?
and congrats on the visa btw
Old Jul 16th 2005, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

i dont think theres anything to be nervous about theres loads of jobs advertised imm sure you will find one you like.
where abouts are you headed?
and congrats on the visa btw

Thanks, I'm in much need of some support. Not stoped feeling sick since i booked our flights. (i know I'm being silly and will be fine when we get there.)

We're heading for Munruben, Brisbane on 11th September.

Sorry you haven't recieved your visa yet... where are you heading?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Cat_Harrison
Thanks, I'm in much need of some support. Not stoped feeling sick since i booked our flights. (i know I'm being silly and will be fine when we get there.)

We're heading for Munruben, Brisbane on 11th September.

Sorry you haven't recieved your visa yet... where are you heading?
hi we are going to brisbane not sure whereabouts yet my list of places to look at grow longer each day i like the bayside area but we'll just have to have a good look round when we get there
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

hi we are going to brisbane not sure whereabouts yet my list of places to look at grow longer each day i like the bayside area but we'll just have to have a good look round when we get there

we're only going to Munruben because my in-law live there... not sure where we are going to finally settle. Keep in tocuh it would be nice to have a friend near by
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:00 pm

better reply to my own thread LOL i got mine today 18th july
Old Jul 20th 2005, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

better reply to my own thread LOL i got mine today 18th july

congratulations kelli now your one of us (he he)
when do you plan on going to brissy ? we're heading there about 15 nov for a look about then we drive down to sydney to see previously mentioned splendid uncle and some old friends from me old back packer days so im looking forward to it loads not sure if we are comming back to uk yet.
sam
Old Jul 20th 2005, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by frufrublu
congratulations kelli now your one of us (he he)
when do you plan on going to brissy ? we're heading there about 15 nov for a look about then we drive down to sydney to see previously mentioned splendid uncle and some old friends from me old back packer days so im looking forward to it loads not sure if we are comming back to uk yet.
sam
hopefully it will be soon when we head off.
we have now just got the house to sell it would be great if we could get there around the november time so i can have my first xmas on the beach and i dont want to work until march couldent stand working in a salon with loads of dryers going in that heat
Old Jul 20th 2005, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

hopefully it will be soon when we head off.
we have now just got the house to sell it would be great if we could get there around the november time so i can have my first xmas on the beach and i dont want to work until march couldent stand working in a salon with loads of dryers going in that heat

Congratulations Kelli... really pleased for you!