Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Help/info needed on tra/visa for Hairdresser please..

Help/info needed on tra/visa for Hairdresser please..

Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Help/info needed on tra/visa for Hairdresser please..

Hi,

Never been in this forum before (usually in chefs) but my neighbour who owns her own salon along with her husband are considering the move.

She is coming round on Monday and I wondered if any of you nice people could give me any links and information that would maybe give them and idea of how to go about the tra etc. Also wages and salons for sale anything at all would be good.

No idea on locations i'm afraid I was only talking about things whilst she did my hair this morning. And a very good job too!!

So any information you can share would be great

Thanks

Georgina
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice
Default Re: Help/info needed on tra/visa for Hairdresser please..

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Hi,

Never been in this forum before (usually in chefs) but my neighbour who owns her own salon along with her husband are considering the move.

She is coming round on Monday and I wondered if any of you nice people could give me any links and information that would maybe give them and idea of how to go about the tra etc. Also wages and salons for sale anything at all would be good.

No idea on locations i'm afraid I was only talking about things whilst she did my hair this morning. And a very good job too!!

So any information you can share would be great

Thanks

Georgina
Hi Georgina, I have just passed my TRA as a hairdresser this month, any specific questions just ask. All I can say is gather as much information as you can regarding her training, certs,references etc, and start now writing up about all her training and experience, this part took me months, it was like wriiting a manual.
Christina
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Hi Georgina, I have just passed my TRA as a hairdresser this month, any specific questions just ask. All I can say is gather as much information as you can regarding her training, certs,references etc, and start now writing up about all her training and experience, this part took me months, it was like wriiting a manual.
Christina
Hi Christina,
thanks for your reply I still remember all the hoops we had to jump through to get 'chef'. Congrats on passing your tra it is such a relief.
Georgina
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:54 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

hi there congratulations on passing your TRA, i am already resident here in australia and have retrained as a hairdresser, however a couple of my friends on the course are worried about their TRA - could you shed some light, ie. what you needed to add in - and would you happen to have a template or something to help? i know when i did my TRA in IT, my agent gave me a template to assist with our application which detailed the specifics of what was required for TRA - any help or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated - please pm me if you need further info.
regards
vb2

Originally Posted by christina225
Christina