Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

has ANYONE from the UK registered as a Hairdresser in WA and NOT had to do the exams?

has ANYONE from the UK registered as a Hairdresser in WA and NOT had to do the exams?

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute
Default has ANYONE from the UK registered as a Hairdresser in WA and NOT had to do the exams?

hi all

as it says, i'm wondering if any city & guilds in hairdressing certificate holders NOT had to take the exams at the HRB to get their registration in WA?

cheers

little bear x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 2:02 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has ANYONE from the UK registered as a Hairdresser in WA and NOT had to do the ex

Originally Posted by little bear
hi all

as it says, i'm wondering if any city & guilds in hairdressing certificate holders NOT had to take the exams at the HRB to get their registration in WA?

cheers

little bear x
You might get more answers in the hairdressing forum, I'll move you there, - but remember its late at night in Aus, may have to wait a while
Old Apr 7th 2007, 3:35 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool Re: has ANYONE from the UK registered as a Hairdresser in WA and NOT had to do the ex

Hi there just seen your post well everyone has 2 do an exam i just done my theory for a principal i work in a barbers now i have to do my practical.

listen to this for a practical test on a gents barber i have to do 3 haircuts a continental a fashion haircut and ? can't remember then a face shave beard trim and a perm yes a perm on a man .

the theory test is quite simple multiple choice girlfriend doing the womens test and we did the same theory i passed it and god if i can anyone can i havn 't done theory in years just studied for a couple of weeks.

so anyone sitting it good luck and everyone have a happy easter

john.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

little bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond reputelittle bear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: has ANYONE from the UK registered as a Hairdresser in WA and NOT had to do the ex

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi there just seen your post well everyone has 2 do an exam i just done my theory for a principal i work in a barbers now i have to do my practical.

listen to this for a practical test on a gents barber i have to do 3 haircuts a continental a fashion haircut and ? can't remember then a face shave beard trim and a perm yes a perm on a man .

the theory test is quite simple multiple choice girlfriend doing the womens test and we did the same theory i passed it and god if i can anyone can i havn 't done theory in years just studied for a couple of weeks.

so anyone sitting it good luck and everyone have a happy easter

john.

hi john

cheers for the reply, can i ask - how the f*** did you find a man to do a perm on?????????? its the beard trim thing im crapping myself about and the fact that i know no-one so how am i gonna get models, also-do you have to be registered in order to be able to buy things like perm lotions and tints (like in the UK where you had to provide your trade certificate to obtain a trade card for wholesalers???)

have a good easter too

cheers

little bear x
Old Apr 8th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi all,

if i am correct, the theory test is focused on perming and colouring modules. Where can i find those modules. In fact i want to buy those modules as a refresher course for me ...