Hairdressing wages

Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:43 pm
Hibees Hibees

gary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nice
Default Hairdressing wages

Can someone tell me average full time wage in Perth/ Brisbane.I have been a hairdresser for 15 years ,the last 3 years i have been self employed.

Julie :scared:
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:18 pm
jan
classy clipper

jan will become famous soon enoughjan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hairdressing wages

Originally Posted by gary stewart
Can someone tell me average full time wage in Perth/ Brisbane.I have been a hairdresser for 15 years ,the last 3 years i have been self employed.

$500.00 a week and zero tips
Old Jul 20th 2006, 1:00 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, my friend is paid by the hours $20 ((8.00), think thats before tax, and yes you dont get tips here. Ive been freelance for couple of years, some shops in shopping forums sell all the products we need, for about the same as the uk. so handy whilst waiting to register. I thinking of having a room in my house so people can come to me,
Old Jul 20th 2006, 11:26 pm
Hibees Hibees

gary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nice

Originally Posted by jan
$500.00 a week and zero tips
Hi Jan,thanks for that,not a hell of a lot considering we are in demand !
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Stuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to allStuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gary stewart
Hi Jan,thanks for that,not a hell of a lot considering we are in demand !
+1
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

ruby_eriko is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.workfutures.bc.ca/profile...n&site=graphic

This web page shows the average wage for hairdressers and other info. I hope it will help

-ruby
Old Oct 10th 2006, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi
I am in Adelaide i work fulltime and bring home $520 after super and tax, but i have had a few tips and my boss is very good and gives me extra if we have been busy. It depends on your employers!! Tracy
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alinora9
Hi
I am in Adelaide i work fulltime and bring home $520 after super and tax, but i have had a few tips and my boss is very good and gives me extra if we have been busy. It depends on your employers!! Tracy

How many hours do you work p/w?
Old May 13th 2007, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

willy89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dawn i have just come across this site and wondered if you could give a little advise.We are hoping to move out to adelaide later this year.I work as a mobile hairdresser at the moment part time normally a couple of days a week,have been doing this for about twenty years.I would like to continue in a similar way in oz do you think this is possible are there any legal requirements etc.Maybe it is easier to do as you are thinking a room at home.Any advise would be gratefully recieved.Thanks