Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Hairdressing Job in North East Melbourne suburbs

Hairdressing Job in North East Melbourne suburbs

Old Dec 4th 2006, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Hairdressing Job in North East Melbourne suburbs

Hi

Just been to a new hairdressers in Warrandyte and she's looking for qualified staff to start asap full-time, part-time, days, evenings.... basically if you're a trained and qualified hairdresser and are looking for work in the area (Warrandyte's near Ringwood, Templestowe, Doncaster) then let me know and I'll pass on your details or tell you a little more about the place.
Old Dec 5th 2006, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hairdressing Job in North East Melbourne suburbs

What? nobody interested? You don't even have to be here yet - just thought I'd bump it in case I'd missed someone.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

debdex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdressing Job in North East Melbourne suburbs

Originally Posted by flip
Hi

Just been to a new hairdressers in Warrandyte and she's looking for qualified staff to start asap full-time, part-time, days, evenings.... basically if you're a trained and qualified hairdresser and are looking for work in the area (Warrandyte's near Ringwood, Templestowe, Doncaster) then let me know and I'll pass on your details or tell you a little more about the place.
Ive just left Melbourne to come to Cairns.. shame that as ive been there 7 wks in moonee ponds!! but ive just booked flight for Sydney for xmas n new yr, then intend to work from then on, was maybe going to stop in Sydney or come back here. But if i had a job to go to id go back to Melbourne like a shot... so if you wouldnt mind could you give me some more details, would be appreciated.

Thank you very much