Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

First start for chef application

First start for chef application

Old Feb 5th 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

gabyjane has a spectacular aura aboutgabyjane has a spectacular aura aboutgabyjane has a spectacular aura about
Default First start for chef application

Hi i have asked lots of q's already but am under the impression to get the ball rolling we have to get dh's assessed? What is the first port of call for this? He is worried that someone is going to come into his work and do what they do which is fine but work are going to find out (obviously!) and he will get fired (even though it is a looong way off!
He is a head chef been in the ame career forever and the same place of work for 16+ years..he is trained etc but just wondered where to start and how much are we looking at paying?
Thanks
(apologies if already answered somewhere but did a search and the ones i found are quite old so not sure if there have been any changes.
Thanks