Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Financial Compliance Consultants

Financial Compliance Consultants

Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:48 pm

hayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the roughhayleyhails is a jewel in the rough
Default Financial Compliance Consultants

My Clients require Compliance Consultants based in London, New York, Paris (French speaking) and Brussels (French speaking). Varying levels from Partner, Senior Managers, Managers and Consultants available. Experience of GAAP, IAS, Gap Analysis, AML, SOX, MiFID and Basel II desired. The successful candidates are required to be fully up to date with the relevant financial regulations of the country in which they wish to work, as well as valid Visas/work permits. Technical/IT knowledge highly desirable. Applicants must be educated to degree level or equivalent and have experience within financial markets of two years or more to be considered for these positions.

If you are interested please contact me via email stating in the subject heading compliance consultant and the location you are interested in. my address is [email protected] please attach a CV in microsoft word format.