Fabricator / welder

Old Jan 10th 2009, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

macas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fabricator / welder

Does anybody know if there are any fabricator/welder jobs going in cyprus. Also do you need a visa to live in cyprus
Old Jan 10th 2009, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Carol and David is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Fabricator / welder

Hi Macas
You dont need a vias if you are a EU citizen. IE from A Member country,
Ref the job side, some one will be able to let you Know about jobs,
Cyprus is starting to feel the Knock on effects of the credit crunch and people are getting layed off, As in most places its a case of who you Know out there, not what you Know,
Some will say go out and let your self be seen by the employers then they will be able to see who wants work, Its a lot better then getting letters from the Uk asking for a job, Those kind of letters just go in the bin. But thats my opinium, Listen to what people advise the make up you own mind, plenty of house lets for a month or two while you Job Hunt, Make sure enough money for return flight if it does not work out
Sorry i can not help further
David
Old Jan 28th 2009, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice
Default Re: Fabricator / welder

Originally Posted by macas
Does anybody know if there are any fabricator/welder jobs going in cyprus. Also do you need a visa to live in cyprus
Have to agree with Carol and David completely. e-mails and letters are ignored. I pass a couple of fabricators on my way to work in Paphos so they are there. If you private message me I can send you the web address for the yello pages and you can look up the companies.