Carpenters

Old Sep 8th 2006, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light
Default Carpenters

Any chippies out there?????
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:13 pm
Lonely in France

Guideliere is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenters

Originally Posted by macker
Any chippies out there?????
My husband is ............ He's in the UK working & I'm still living in France with the children & dogs ................
Now we've sold our house here in France we can start planning our migration to Australia.

Where are you?

Sarah
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Guideliere
My husband is ............ He's in the UK working & I'm still living in France with the children & dogs ................
Now we've sold our house here in France we can start planning our migration to Australia.

Where are you?

Sarah
Hi,

We are in Ireland. Waiting to be called for medicals in a couple of months or so. Just thinking it would be a good idea to put a carpenters heading in the sub forum along with the other occupations. What do you think? I will have to pm a moderator and see what they can do.

Have you applied for a visa yet?
Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:43 pm
Lonely in France

Guideliere is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Yes a header for chippies would be good.

I'm trying to find a migration agent at the moment as I think our visa app may not be exactly straightforward. We've been living in France since 2003, but OH returned to UK (for work) in Sept 2005 and has remained working there since. So we need French police checks done too ........... Also, OH has only ever been self-employed which requires more paperwork than an employee, I think.

Did you deal with your visa app yourselves?

Sarah.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Guideliere
Hello,

Yes a header for chippies would be good.

I'm trying to find a migration agent at the moment as I think our visa app may not be exactly straightforward. We've been living in France since 2003, but OH returned to UK (for work) in Sept 2005 and has remained working there since. So we need French police checks done too ........... Also, OH has only ever been self-employed which requires more paperwork than an employee, I think.

Did you deal with your visa app yourselves?

Sarah.
Hi Sarah,

No, we used an agent. I was not brave enough to tackle it solo. My oh has been self employed too for 25 years and there was a heck of a lot of paperwork. I figured the more paperwork the more likely a mistake could be made so we didn't want to take a chance and wanted to pass it on the first shot!! And we did
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough

hi ,im a chippy waiting for medicals etc , do any of you know about the licence that you must have to work in oz . Not sure which states but a bit worrying as ive heard chippies are getting knocked back. Have you also any information on tools , mine are all 110 v now ive heard they are useless out there , but ive been told by an aussie you can change the plugs over .. if this is true im laughing .. but i dont think so .. any ideas welcome . john