CAR SALESPERSON

Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:38 am
Southampton Fc

Mark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura aboutMark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura aboutMark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura about
Default CAR SALESPERSON

While waiting so long for my partner to get her visa approved Iam considering moving back to the UK for a while. I sell cars in Australia would be looking for some sort of saleswork Southampton area. Do I need a sales licence in the uk etc???
Old Mar 4th 2008, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice
Default Re: CAR SALESPERSON

Originally Posted by Mark Saints 4 Eva
While waiting so long for my partner to get her visa approved Iam considering moving back to the UK for a while. I sell cars in Australia would be looking for some sort of saleswork Southampton area. Do I need a sales licence in the uk etc???
Did you ever get a response to this message? My hubby has had his own business in the motor trade industry, and we're moving to Scotland towards the end of the year, he's obviously going to have to start at the bottom and work his way up again, so was wondering what job opportunities are like?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:01 am
Southampton Fc

Mark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura aboutMark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura aboutMark Saints 4 Eva has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CAR SALESPERSON

Never got a response at all. We have since broken up and now I am travelling to uk just to try and sort things out. I will find a job doing something i am sure.