Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Old Aug 19th 2004, 3:59 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
a.dunn50's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 149
a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future
Default Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Can A Train Driver From Uk Get Into Australia As They Are Not On Skilled List How Else Could I Get In? Any Help Out There?
a.dunn50 is offline  
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 12:57 am
  #2  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 43
chew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

This company has been advertising for drivers in last couple of months,try a email.



http://www.arg.net.au/index.asp
chew is offline  
Old Aug 22nd 2004, 3:50 pm
  #3  
JAJ
Retired
 
JAJ's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 34,649
JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Originally Posted by a.dunn50
Can A Train Driver From Uk Get Into Australia As They Are Not On Skilled List How Else Could I Get In? Any Help Out There?
Find an employer in Australia (preferably regional Australia) keen to hire you and sponsor for a visa.

Then get professional advice as visa options will still be complex. You have little chance of anything on skill grounds in your situation (as it appears) and only a job offer can give any hope.

Jeremy
JAJ is offline  
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:42 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
a.dunn50's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 149
a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Originally Posted by JAJ
Find an employer in Australia (preferably regional Australia) keen to hire you and sponsor for a visa.

Then get professional advice as visa options will still be complex. You have little chance of anything on skill grounds in your situation (as it appears) and only a job offer can give any hope.

Jeremy

thanks for info really helps ta
a.dunn50 is offline  
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 12:43 am
  #5  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
a.dunn50's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 149
a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Originally Posted by chew
This company has been advertising for drivers in last couple of months,try a email.



http://www.arg.net.au/index.asp

thanks alan
a.dunn50 is offline  
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 6:14 am
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 43
chew is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

these are in sat,s paper looking for 12 drivers,give them a bell.

http://www2.recruitmanager.net/FASTt...m?fuseaction=2
chew is offline  
Old Aug 24th 2004, 1:56 am
  #7  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
a.dunn50's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 149
a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Can A Train Driver Get In Aus?

Originally Posted by chew
these are in sat,s paper looking for 12 drivers,give them a bell.

http://www2.recruitmanager.net/FASTt...m?fuseaction=2
thanks chew for your help much appreciated
a.dunn50 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.