Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

CALLING ALL WELDER/FITTERS MY OLD COMPANY NEEDS YOU AND WILL ASSIST YOU GETTING HERE

CALLING ALL WELDER/FITTERS MY OLD COMPANY NEEDS YOU AND WILL ASSIST YOU GETTING HERE

Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:26 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default CALLING ALL WELDER/FITTERS MY OLD COMPANY NEEDS YOU AND WILL ASSIST YOU GETTING HERE

Guys

I have just finished today with the company that got me here on a work permit

I start a new job on Monday, nearer to home and more money

I was saying the usual goodbyes to everyone, my last port of call was head office to say cheerio to my good friend, our HR Manager

Anyway we got chatting and I mentioned if she would go through the same process that she did to get me over from UK for anyone else, ie, applying for LMO and HRDC approval etc etc. She said she would jump at the chance of bringing over skilled tradesmen from the UK.

My work is screaming out for welder / fitters. I told HR manager about BE forum and how it works and she is more than happy to be introduced to anyone who fits the bill.

They are based about 40 minutes from London Ontario and they manufacture custom made pressure vessels in mild steel and stainless steel or a mixture of both. Thay also do a lot of work for Babcox and Wilcox of Canada who do most of the nuclear work here. They have years of work for the petro-chemical industry out in Alberta.

I am asking on here to see if there is anyone who knows any welder / fitters who would jump at the chance to move here, or are maybe in the system for permanent residency, buy need an employer to sponser them.

I will only introduce her to time served welder / fitters who must be able to pass 2G plate test on all welding processes, ie stick, mig and stainless steel, so please think carefully before you contact me. It would also be beneficial if you may be ticketed in 6G as they do a lot of pressure related pipework.

Anyway guys I am sure you know someone or you are already on the forum

This is a chance to get out here quickly

If you want to PM me and tell me about yourself and where you are in the immigration process and I will tell you more

Eddie
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice
Default Re: CALLING ALL WELDER/FITTERS MY OLD COMPANY NEEDS YOU AND WILL ASSIST YOU GETTING H

HI, is the work based in london(ontario) or Alberta
Old Nov 14th 2007, 2:50 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CALLING ALL WELDER/FITTERS MY OLD COMPANY NEEDS YOU AND WILL ASSIST YOU GETTING H

Originally Posted by markan
HI, is the work based in london(ontario) or Alberta
Work is based 40 mins north of London Ontario in Stratford Ontario

Travelling is OK, but can be apin during the winter

Eddie
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

germanchriss is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, what is the name of the company? I work for a immigration agancy and we have welders which are looking for work in Canada. bye Kristina