British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Working Abroad by Profession (https://britishexpats.com/forum/working-abroad-profession-73/)
-   -   Brits with established business in USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/working-abroad-profession-73/brits-established-business-usa-937751/)

123mc321 Mar 22nd 2021 5:45 pm

Brits with established business in USA

I am a British national, a certified real estate professional looking for British Companies (preferably engaged with construction/development/infrastructure/real estate/marketing/investment activities) working and already established in the USA. I will be keen to discuss various opportunities. Please reply directly to my email address <snip>

If you are not an owner, but know other British companies established in the USA please also let me know.
Many thanks

christmasoompa Mar 22nd 2021 5:50 pm

Re: Brits with established business in USA

Originally Posted by 123mc321 (Post 12986487)
I am a British national, a certified real estate professional looking for British Companies (preferably engaged with construction/development/infrastructure/real estate/marketing/investment activities) working and already established in the USA. I will be keen to discuss various opportunities. Please reply directly to my email address <snip>

If you are not an owner, but know other British companies established in the USA please also let me know.
Many thanks

Hi, welcome to BE.

Can you just clarify, are you looking for a job? Not sure what you mean by 'various opportunities', so if you can give a bit more detail then that would be helpful for anybody reading.

Thx.

123mc321 Mar 22nd 2021 6:07 pm

Hi, I would call it as leading to possible professional engagements and/or working relations
Thanks

christmasoompa Mar 22nd 2021 6:14 pm

Originally Posted by 123mc321 (Post 12986494)
Hi, I would call it as leading to possible professional engagements and/or working relations
Thanks

OK, I'm still none the wiser! Are you looking for investment? Visa sponsorship? Something else?

Why does the company need to be British? Are you in the US or UK, and which country are you certified in? The more info you can give, the more helpful it is to everybody.

Thx.

123mc321 Mar 22nd 2021 6:26 pm

Appreciate your curiosity, but that comes to a bit of a personal area and I would be keen to discuss all in private outside the forum… So, if anyone interested please reply how to get in touch for further info, etc.

Thanks

christmasoompa Mar 22nd 2021 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by 123mc321 (Post 12986503)
Appreciate your curiosity, but that comes to a bit of a personal area and I would be keen to discuss all in private outside the forum… So, if anyone interested please reply how to get in touch for further info, etc.

Thanks

It's not curiosity, it's making sure you're posting within the site rules (which don't allow for any soliciting for business or investment).

123mc321 Mar 22nd 2021 6:34 pm

Definetely not busiess or investment, but personal circumstances

dfjordan Mar 26th 2021 12:44 am

Sounds like he’s looking for work in any of the areas he mentioned. I dont like the purposely vague replies he gives, and hence wouldnt reply .