Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

Brits with established business in USA

Brits with established business in USA

Old Mar 22nd 2021, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

123mc321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Brits with established business in USA

I am a British national, a certified real estate professional looking for British Companies (preferably engaged with construction/development/infrastructure/real estate/marketing/investment activities) working and already established in the USA. I will be keen to discuss various opportunities. Please reply directly to my email address <snip>

If you are not an owner, but know other British companies established in the USA please also let me know.
Many thanks

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 22nd 2021 at 5:49 pm. Reason: Email removed, people can contact you via the forum if they wish.
Old Mar 22nd 2021, 5:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brits with established business in USA

Originally Posted by 123mc321
I am a British national, a certified real estate professional looking for British Companies (preferably engaged with construction/development/infrastructure/real estate/marketing/investment activities) working and already established in the USA. I will be keen to discuss various opportunities. Please reply directly to my email address <snip>

If you are not an owner, but know other British companies established in the USA please also let me know.
Many thanks
Hi, welcome to BE.

Can you just clarify, are you looking for a job? Not sure what you mean by 'various opportunities', so if you can give a bit more detail then that would be helpful for anybody reading.

Thx.
Old Mar 22nd 2021, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Hi, I would call it as leading to possible professional engagements and/or working relations
Thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2021, 6:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I would call it as leading to possible professional engagements and/or working relations
Thanks
OK, I'm still none the wiser! Are you looking for investment? Visa sponsorship? Something else?

Why does the company need to be British? Are you in the US or UK, and which country are you certified in? The more info you can give, the more helpful it is to everybody.

Thx.

Old Mar 22nd 2021, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Appreciate your curiosity, but that comes to a bit of a personal area and I would be keen to discuss all in private outside the forum… So, if anyone interested please reply how to get in touch for further info, etc.

Thanks
Old Mar 22nd 2021, 6:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Appreciate your curiosity, but that comes to a bit of a personal area and I would be keen to discuss all in private outside the forum… So, if anyone interested please reply how to get in touch for further info, etc.

Thanks
It's not curiosity, it's making sure you're posting within the site rules (which don't allow for any soliciting for business or investment).

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 22nd 2021 at 6:35 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2021, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Definetely not busiess or investment, but personal circumstances
Old Mar 26th 2021, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like he’s looking for work in any of the areas he mentioned. I dont like the purposely vague replies he gives, and hence wouldnt reply .