Bar work

Old Jan 1st 2018, 11:35 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Laura parker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bar work


I am planning to move to benidorm spain for around 6 to 7 months this year, to work in a bar. I am 21 i currently live in the UK and have never lived on my own.
I want to know what I would be looking at paying out monthly i.e rent, gas electric, water, council tax etc..

Also what would I have to do in regards to working over there would I need permission of any sort? Ive heard about a residentcia or something?

Kind regards
Laura parker is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.