angiemarie

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

angiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the rough
Default angiemarie

Hi how long do you have to be in Hairdressing be for they will except you in Australia
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:19 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: angiemarie

Originally Posted by angiemarie
Hi how long do you have to be in Hairdressing be for they will except you in Australia
3 years
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

hinx will become famous soon enough

6 year plus experience u need
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

aarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really niceaarancam is just really nice

I'm sure I read that once you are a qualified stylist you have to work in a salon for 18 of the last 24 months. This is because hairdressing is on the wanted list.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

angiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the roughangiemarie is a jewel in the rough

They dont make it easy to get in to Australia do they
Old Jan 19th 2007, 11:27 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

They dont make it easy to get in to Australia do they
you need to have been working as a qualified hairdresser for 12 out of the last 18 months for 5 extra points and 3 out of the last 4 years to qualify for an extra 10 points.

If you are a qualified hairdresser with just a few months experience then you just get the 60 i thiunk

Email lacey21 She trained to be a hairdresser to get over there and now she is.

Ask her she is nice

good luck

al
Old Jan 21st 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

thank you very much, silly question but how do i contact lacy21
Old Jan 21st 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

i meen lacey21
Old Jan 21st 2007, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Ok this is how I read it, its 4 years with a formal apprenticeship ie: backed by the hairdressing federation if in the uk plus 900 hours of college training (2 years day release college, or 5 years for an informal apprenticeship (unsure what that means) plus the 900 hours, or what I was assessed on and that was 6 years I had to prove, I had no qualifications and my apprenticeship contract was not recognised, so mine was based on 6 years skill level transition on "on the job" training. This is purely for the TRA stage.
For DIMA they require that you have been working in the trade for the last 12/18 months.
Hope that helps
Christina