Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession
Reload this Page >

All sorts of Chef positions!!

All sorts of Chef positions!!

Old Feb 28th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default All sorts of Chef positions!!

Anyone interested in Chef positions near Bunbury WA please pm me - I may be able to help
Old Mar 1st 2008, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all
Default Re: All sorts of Chef positions!!

Originally Posted by daunted
Anyone interested in Chef positions near Bunbury WA please pm me - I may be able to help
You have a PM (I Think !!!)
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petereb
You have a PM (I Think !!!)
hi - got your pm, twice in fact i have sent you one back
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

petereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to allpetereb is a name known to all

hi - got your pm, twice in fact i have sent you one back
It's not my fault, I think my computer is broken........, or I'm just stupid

After all, I'm a chef not a computer programming technician with a degree in computa stuff. :curse:

Thank you for your reply, (I play golf as well !!!!!!)
Old Mar 5th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

hello fellow chefs
got chef de partie jobs going aswell in como south of the river if interested ?? i think eveyone is looking for chefs
Dave
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

scottbram is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad.chef
hello fellow chefs
got chef de partie jobs going aswell in como south of the river if interested ?? i think eveyone is looking for chefs
Dave
Hi MadChef!
What would be the salary roughly for this position?Is this a cafe/restaurant?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Scott
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scottbram
Hi MadChef!
What would be the salary roughly for this position?Is this a cafe/restaurant?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Scott
hi scott
for chef de partie in hotels , they and we are paying $50,000 plus super + hollidays, so on.
are you in australia at the moment ?
Dave
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

hi scott
for chef de partie in hotels , they and we are paying $50,000 plus super + hollidays, so on.
Dave
Thanks for your reply.$50 000 for a chef de partie sounds good.I am moving to australia in the next few weeks, seeing whats out there.May I keep in touch with you?
Scott
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for your reply.$50 000 for a chef de partie sounds good.I am moving to australia in the next few weeks, seeing whats out there.May I keep in touch with you?
Scott
yes m8 keep in touch , if you want any more info let me know .
Dave
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

hi scott
Dave
Streuth!! Im going to ask for a pay rise tomorrow morning!!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:12 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Streuth!! Im going to ask for a pay rise tomorrow morning!!
you should get extra for been so damned hot
Old Mar 10th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve`o
you should get extra for been so damned hot
Im not that hot now i have had a shower and cooled down but thanks for caring
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:24 pm
Just Joined

yes m8 keep in touch , if you want any more info let me know .
Dave
Thanks for the info , this site is coming in much use.Please forgive me as I am a "newbie" to this site.I will keep in touch.Its a matter of waiting for the necessary
documentation to arrive.Wish I could speed this up as to speak.
Scott
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

I think that I will be in Perth next week.Are there any jobs going NOR or SOR.My apartment will be based in Melville, any help will be greatly appreciated.I am mainly looking for CDP job.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

I think that I will be in Perth next week.Are there any jobs going NOR or SOR.My apartment will be based in Melville, any help will be greatly appreciated.I am mainly looking for CDP job.
hello m8
just there is alot of work going at the moment , send me your cv and i might have a possition going , last week i needed 2 x cdp but think we have filled them now , just waiting for them to come back to me ???? but if we got a place you are more than welcome to come on board .
my email is [email protected] and my number is 0406092494 give me a call when you get here , speak soon
Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.