Spouse visa

Old Apr 3rd 2018, 1:24 pm
itz
Just Joined

itz is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Spouse visa

Hi, everyone. I hope someone can help.
My British husband and I are going to apply for the UK spouse visa.
I just have a question. When applying from Mexico, Can we send the documents directly to Sheffield? or they have to be scanned from the application center in Mexico City?? I have written emails to the Uk center but got no answer. Thank you so much
Old Apr 3rd 2018, 1:47 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse visa

Good morning and welcome to BE

Thank you for stopping in at the Welcome Inn, a place for introductions.

For answers to your UK immigration questions, please place them in the following forum: Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats

We ask that you have a read of the site rules regarding posting etiquette.

Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

Again, welcome to BE and best wishes in your husband's endeavor to sponsor you for residency in the UK.