Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Sharing time between Uk and Spain

Sharing time between Uk and Spain

Old Feb 1st 2021, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

tony10hockey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sharing time between Uk and Spain

With Covid having had everyone rethinking, I am looking at the idea of spending my retirement between UK and Spain.
my thoughts are spending the summer on my narrow boat in UK then heading for the Sierra Nevada region for the winter months.
prior to Brexit this was an easy option but now the move seems to have issues with only being allowed to spend 90 of every 180 days in Spain.
my thoughts were about renting somewhere from October to March in Spain.
can anybody advise on benefits and pitfalls and where I should look for advice
Old Feb 1st 2021, 5:12 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sharing time between Uk and Spain

Hi Tony, welcome to BE

Quite a few people have been asking similar questions on our Spain forum, if you can repost your message there (here!) https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/ then I'm sure our expats will be pleased to offer some advice. Best of luck.