Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Seeking an Environmental Health career outside the Uk

Seeking an Environmental Health career outside the Uk

Old Apr 29th 2016, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

rachelcrosby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking an Environmental Health career outside the Uk

Hi I'm looking to hear from any expats who have left the Uk for a career in Environmental Health in either the states, Australia or New Zealand? Trying to get as much info as possible to see if this is something to really consider for me and my family. Thanks
Old May 3rd 2016, 11:22 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seeking an Environmental Health career outside the Uk

Hello and welcome to the forum

The forum is mostly split up by country so you'll need to do a little work on this. You can follow the links below to the countries you are interested in then post some questions.
Australia - British Expats
New Zealand - British Expats
USA - British Expats

You can also take a look (maybe do a search) in this section:
Working Abroad by Profession - British Expats

Hope it all works out.
Old May 4th 2016, 12:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rachel...welcome to BE.

Please bear in mind that the US is one of the most difficult countries on the planet to move to. Take a read through the following...if you fit into one of the categories you may have a chance to move there.

Pulaski's Ways: How to Live and Work in the USA : British Expat Wiki

Bakedbean has posted the links to the three countries you are interested in. I recommend you also take a look in the BE Wiki.

Main Page : British Expat Wiki

Good luck.
Old May 5th 2016, 4:08 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but I have to ask, what is "environmental health"?