Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Pedropat, new boy on the block.

Pedropat, new boy on the block.

Old May 3rd 2011, 1:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pedropat, new boy on the block.

Originally Posted by pedropat
Jerseygirl, Thank you, I have been roundly welcomed in a very warm hearted way from all over the World-literally! Even N.Z., when I got lost.
My post "Alchemy" received a fire & flak, responce, lots of people, lots of fun.
Alas, there it comes to an end, no reply to my second thread,possibly I was too oblique? And know I have really blown out, had a Classified rejected - how bad can that be ?
Yourhelp, advice & guidance, back to grace, would be welcome.

Forgive the personal question, (I am fascinated by the Noms de PC, mine is man & wife )Yours ,as a Yorkshire lass, cannot be Channel Islands. nor their cattle, surely. Can it be ( here I hesitate,realizing I am on very dangerous ground) be what was once spoken of as a "Sweater girl"? Too late, after such impertinance, I should just have asked - How or Why?
I'm pleased you're having fun...watch out for the wicked sense of sarcasm it's rife on the forums. I see Sue has explained the problem with the Classifieds...don't worry you'll soon get the hang of things.

I was born and raised in Yorkshire...moved to Chester when I got married...then moved to New Jersey USA 15 years ago.