Reload this Page >

Not sure if this is the right venue

Not sure if this is the right venue

Old Jun 3rd 2014, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Gabriel G is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Not sure if this is the right venue

Please I really need help

I live in Madrid and I want to renew my british passport. I have been trying to do it online but when I reach the payment section they ask me for the "Postcode of the UK statement address" and I don't know what that is. Does anybody know what that is? It is driving me insane! I am stuck I need help please!

Thanks,
Gabriel
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 7:13 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not sure if this is the right venue

Did you try this - https://www.gov.uk/overseas-passports
Old Jun 3rd 2014, 7:16 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not sure if this is the right venue

Hi Gabriel,
Welcome to BE That form sounds very frustrating - I hope you've sussed it by the time you read this but if not maybe try putting your request in the Europe part of the forum:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55
I'm sorry I can't personally help with your request but hopefully someone will be able to