Reload this Page >

Newbie (sort of)

Newbie (sort of)

Old Feb 15th 2021, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Harrythedog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie (sort of)

Hi folks,

Haven’t been on this forum for ages and due to password problems, I’ve had to rejoin again.

Looking to retire in Malaysia under the MM2H scheme eventually when it starts up again.

Cheers
Old Feb 15th 2021, 12:24 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie (sort of)

Hi Harry, welcome back

I'm guessing that you're already ok with how the site functions, but give us a yell if you need a hand with that. Good luck with your Malaysia retirement plans, I've had many enjoyable holidays there and can certainly see the attraction. See you around!
Old Feb 15th 2021, 12:52 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'll report your problem to a Super Moderator and with their help you can re-enter BE with your old username.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 12:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete View Post
I'll report your problem to a Super Moderator and with their help you can re-enter BE with your old username.
Thank you Rete

Harry what was your previous username please?
Old Feb 15th 2021, 4:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, PM your user name, or email address used and if you still have access to it, a password reset can be sent, or if you answer a secret question in the profile, it can be manually reset for you.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Thanks mate, appreciate the wave..
Old Feb 24th 2021, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

I am fine with this name mate. I wasn’t a prolific poster anyways..
Old Feb 24th 2021, 3:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrythedog View Post
I am fine with this name mate. I wasn’t a prolific poster anyways..
We do not allow more than one account per member. Please let us know your previous username, to enable admin to close the that account. Thanks.
Old Mar 1st 2021, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Hi

I think my account name was called Geordie Nomad
Old Mar 2nd 2021, 1:41 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrythedog View Post
Hi

I think my account name was called Geordie Nomad
Found the account, and have closed that for you