Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie 'Lavande' saying Bonjour!

Newbie 'Lavande' saying Bonjour!

Old Aug 4th 2010, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Lavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really nice
Smile Newbie 'Lavande' saying Bonjour!

Salut à tous!
Discovered this forum today while browsing through Blackle sites on a slow morning.
So here I am and happy to have found you.
I work in Paris, love it, and the city life here is ever-changing with never a dull moment.
Look forward to 'talking' to you soon.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:29 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie 'Lavande' saying Bonjour!

Hi and welcome to Expats.. I can see you have jumped in straight away which is what we like to see.

I had to do a Google to find out what "Blackle sites" is. It seems I used up far to much energy using Google

PS I have to say I did not like the black theme to the page.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 5:04 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lavande
Salut à tous!
Discovered this forum today while browsing through Blackle sites on a slow morning.
I work in Paris, love it, and the city life here is ever-changing with never a dull moment.
Hello Again
Old Aug 4th 2010, 5:19 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hello Again

You know each other?
Old Aug 4th 2010, 9:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Salut à tous!
Bonjour...bienvenue aux forum.

I see you have already met the concierge for the France forums...Ka Ora. If you have problems finding your way around BE's many forums KO will act as your tour guide...steering you in the right direction.

All problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator. Mitzyboy is the mod for the France forums...if he's not around please contact any mod or admin.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 10:11 am
Just Joined

Lavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really niceLavande is just really nice

Bonjour Ka Ora!, Casa Santo Estevo, and Jerseygirl, thank you all for your warm welcome.

Casa Santo Estevo, I've used Blackle for a long time now and the dark page doesn't bother me now. You get used to it. Re Ka Ora! and myself knowing each other, no, it was just the second time Ka Ora! replied to a post of mine.

Ka Ora!, thanks for greeting me on both the welcome threads. So you're the concierge for France, I guess in time I'll know more about what that entails, meanwhile if I need help navigating around the forums I'll just "give a little whistle" so you can sweep my worries away and direct me where to go.

Jerseygirl, thank you for explaining the basics of who's who: Ka Ora! is the forum SatNav, Mitzyboy (great username) moderator when problems arise, and we call on you yourself for day to day guidance on forum workings.

Last edited by Lavande; Aug 5th 2010 at 10:13 am.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 11:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Bonjour Ka Ora!, Casa Santo Estevo, and Jerseygirl, thank you all for your warm welcome.

Casa Santo Estevo, I've used Blackle for a long time now and the dark page doesn't bother me now. You get used to it. Re Ka Ora! and myself knowing each other, no, it was just the second time Ka Ora! replied to a post of mine.

Ka Ora!, thanks for greeting me on both the welcome threads. So you're the concierge for France, I guess in time I'll know more about what that entails, meanwhile if I need help navigating around the forums I'll just "give a little whistle" so you can sweep my worries away and direct me where to go.

Jerseygirl, thank you for explaining the basics of who's who: Ka Ora! is the forum SatNav, Mitzyboy (great username) moderator when problems arise, and we call on you yourself for day to day guidance on forum workings.
I didn't think you'd actually met KO in real life...I meant in the France forum. Sorry I should have made myself clearer.
Old Aug 5th 2010, 12:46 pm

I was only joking, sometimes they just don't work out on paper...sorry LCD
Old Aug 5th 2010, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Jerseygirl and Casa Santo Estevo, nothing to be sorry about, it's probably me who took your posts too literally. Not used to your humour yet but I'll get there, I have my own brand of the precious stuff so we should get along.
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:37 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lavande

Bonjour et bienvenue aussi.

Have fun here.

Dread - x
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

Thank you, dreadsoc.