Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New UK member looking to move to CPT

New UK member looking to move to CPT

Old Jul 12th 2010, 7:22 am
Just Joined

marcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nicemarcofoo is just really nice
Default New UK member looking to move to CPT

Hi everyone. Just saying hello.

I'm here for advice as I am hoping to move to Cape Town in 2011. Any help would be much appreciated. See you in the South Africa forum.

Cheers,

Marc

Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:32 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New UK member looking to move to CPT

Hi Marco, I can see you have dived right it and headed right off to the right section. Good luck with your move.

Welcome to the The expats forum.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 1:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Marco.

I'm glad to see you're making yourself at home. Please contact a moderator or admin if you have any problems or concerns. There's usually one of us around 24/7.

Good luck with the job search.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 5:38 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marco

Welcome to the forum.
Capetown is a beautiful place - enjoy !

Dread - x
Old Jul 12th 2010, 10:56 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marc,

Welcome to BE. We've got a vibrant group of members who post in the Africa forum and I'm sure you will make lots of friends here and pick up some tips along the way.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Sue
Old Mar 5th 2011, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

luke.berry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marcofoo

I'm here for advice as I am hoping to move to Cape Town in 2011. Any help would be much appreciated. See you in the South Africa forum.

Cheers,

Marc

Hey. Have you moved to Cape Town yet?
Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:30 pm
Just Joined

luke.berry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marcofoo

Cheers,

Marc

Hey Marco.

Have you thought of where you will stay in Cape Town? I live in the Southern Suburbs, and absolutely love it. <<<snip>>>

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Mar 6th 2011 at 8:33 pm. Reason: Please do not use BE to offer your business services. Please read the Site Rules.