New to Sydney

Old Apr 16th 2011, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Holtus is just really niceHoltus is just really niceHoltus is just really niceHoltus is just really niceHoltus is just really niceHoltus is just really niceHoltus is just really niceHoltus is just really nice
Default New to Sydney

Hi! I've just arrived in Sydney. Living in Mosman. Be great to meet up with people over a drink to get the low down on what to do/see!
Jason.
Old Apr 16th 2011, 12:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Sydney

Originally Posted by Holtus
Hi! I've just arrived in Sydney. Living in Mosman. Be great to meet up with people over a drink to get the low down on what to do/see!
Jason.
G'day Jason and welcome to BE.

Congratulations on the move to Sydney. We have many members who live in the Sydney area...I'm sure you'll be able to make a few friends via BE. I see you've already posted in the Australia forums.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and
Alistairboyle.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Apr 16th 2011, 1:49 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jason,

Welcome to BE. I hope you are enjoying living in Sydney.

As Jerseygirl has said, we've got quite a few members in your neck of the woods, so I'm sure you will connect with someone.

Be sure to pop into the Barbie and join in all the banter, and get to know everyone.
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:17 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jason

Good to see you have already found the Australia forum. You will definitely find lots of your new neighbours to chat to in there, and I'm sure some will be only too happy to meet up and have a beer or three.

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and good luck in your new home.

Dread - x