Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

new member looking for info re australia

new member looking for info re australia

Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

sbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nice
Default new member looking for info re australia

hey everyone! 21 year old looking to move out to australia to work, does anyone have any tips and advice?
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:14 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new member looking for info re australia

Hello and welcome you might want to start here....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Others should be along shortly to help further..

oh, and this is the general area you need to be looking and asking questions..

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Welcome again...!!!

Last edited by SDDep; Jul 8th 2010 at 8:17 pm. Reason: extra
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

sbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nicesbrock11 is just really nice

many thanks. i've just sent off forms to register as a nurse in australia. anyone know how long it take? and ideas what they look for?
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sbrock11
hey everyone! 21 year old looking to move out to australia to work, does anyone have any tips and advice?
Hello and welcome to BE.

We have a great crowd of expats who frequent our Australia Forums...so you're sure to get loads of tips and advice from them.

The link I've given you will take you directly to the index page of our main Australia forum. You will see a list of sub forums at the top of the page...the first one being the Immigration forum. Please post all questions relating to the immigration process in there because many of the people who post in that forum have immigration experience. The main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chatter. Please take a few minutes to read through the sticky threads or notices that may be posted at the top of each forum.

If you need any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums one of our Concierge Team will be pleased help you. For any other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin.

You can find a list of our concierge's at the bottom right hand side of this forum's index page...their names are printed in standard font. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

I hope you enjoy your time with us. Good luck.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sbrock11
many thanks. i've just sent off forms to register as a nurse in australia. anyone know how long it take? and ideas what they look for?
Please post your questions about nursing in this forum. Thank you.

Please give me a shout if I can be of any further help.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 1:24 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sbrock11

Just a little message to welcome you to BE (belated I know).

I see you have been pointed in the right direction, so that just leaves me to say jump in, get posting and have fun.

I ma sure you will find all the information you need on here.

Dread - x