Old Oct 4th 2016, 7:57 am
Just Joined

nabeelnawaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Member

Hi there.

By way of intro, I am 40, married with two kids of 14 and 11, and currently living in Lahore, Pakistan. Professionally I am on the business/management side of Information Technology, an entrepreneur, and also currently partner at a game development studio.

We left England in 2000 and due to various employment / education opportunities we were able to experience living in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Brussels, Singapore, couple of months in the French countryside, and Pakistan.

This last move to Lahore has been very tough on the family and I, and therefore quite unsettling, as the majority of people we meet here find it difficult to relate to the various international experiences, culture, and a very British upbringing, that shapes the way we think.

As I have been thinking about moving back to the UK, I came across the BE forum this morning and already have found so much value in the stories and experiences of people going through the same process. Thank you !

Hope to be a regular contributor moving forward!
Cheers
Nabeel
Old Oct 4th 2016, 6:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member

Welcome to BE. So you are hoping to return to the UK to live and work. We have a great forum for just that purpose. It is called Moving Back to the UK. Please stop on in and introduce yourself and ask your questions on returning.
Old Oct 5th 2016, 4:33 am
Just Joined

nabeelnawaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Member

Hey Rete, thanks for the welcome, will do.