Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

A new life in Regina, SK!

A new life in Regina, SK!

Old Mar 2nd 2013, 5:41 am
BE addict

Princesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond reputePrincesstigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default A new life in Regina, SK!

Hello everyone,
Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for providing such a helpful and supportive resource.
I'm currently residing in England and will be upping sticks and moving to Canada in June.
A brief history of me...... All my mums family live in Ontario having moved years and years ago, and I have been in love with Canada and wanting to live there since I was knee high to a grasshopper.
About ten years ago, I met a wonderful man in Regina, and it was love at first sight! Cautious of a long distance relationship, we only decided we could no longer fight the inevitable, and got together just over a year ago
I'm planning to take voluntary redundancy in May and take some time off June/July,(in regina) then hopefully find a job, and start building my hours so I can apply for residency.
It's all very scary, but very exciting too, and looking forward to living in the country I love, with the man of my dreams!
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 7:45 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new life in Regina, SK!

Hi there and welcome to the forum Sounds like you have an exciting time coming up.

Do check out the Canada section of the forum. There are lots of friendly folk to answer any questions that you may have. You can follow the link below.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:50 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Yes come on over to the Canada Forum and say Hi.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 12:48 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

A big welcome to BE!!!

Sounds like you have a wonderful adventure ahead of you and I am happy you've found BE. Everyone is great at sharing experiences and tips here.

If you get stuck on anything on the site please let me know.
Old Mar 10th 2013, 9:28 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary