New to BE

Old May 18th 2011, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

LFC1005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to BE

Hi, I'm Dally I live in NJ, I married an American and have 2 children (4 yr and 10 months). Just got back from 3 weeks in the UK, really miss everyone, hoping to meet some fellow brits in the area.
Old May 18th 2011, 8:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to BE

Originally Posted by LFC1005
Hi, I'm Dally I live in NJ, I married an American and have 2 children (4 yr and 10 months). Just got back from 3 weeks in the UK, really miss everyone, hoping to meet some fellow brits in the area.
Hey Dally...welcome to BE.

I also live in NJ...not far from where you are located. How long have you lived here and have you found Gary's Winestore in Bernardsville and Madison yet for British goodies?

I see you have already posted in the US Meet-Ups forum...why don't you join in the fun in the US Forums?

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 18th 2011 at 8:32 pm.
Old May 18th 2011, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

I've lived here for 9 years, where are you located in NJ?
I see you're from Yorkshire? I grew up in Pudsey between Leeds and Bradford.

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
Old May 18th 2011, 8:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I've lived here for 9 years, where are you located in NJ?
I see you're from Yorkshire? I grew up in Pudsey between Leeds and Bradford.

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.
I'm from Sheffield.

I don't live in M/town but my daughter went to the Peck School on South Street. We have quite a few new members who live in the area...M/town/Madison/Chatham/Summit.
Old May 18th 2011, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Oh cool, hopefully I'll get to meet a few I know the area well, my in-laws live in Florham Park. Our mailing address is Morristown but we live in Harding.

How old is your daughter?
Old May 18th 2011, 8:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Oh cool, hopefully I'll get to meet a few I know the area well, my in-laws live in Florham Park. Our mailing address is Morristown but we live in Harding.

How old is your daughter?
She's 26 now...lives in Toronto.

Harding...the land of low property taxes.
Old May 18th 2011, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Kia Ora Dally. Just wanted to welcome you to BE & wish you happy posting
Old May 19th 2011, 5:27 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a big welcome from Spain.

Enjoy yourself on the forum the members are very helpful and friendly I am sure that you will have a great time.

Rosemary
Old May 19th 2011, 8:12 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dally

Welcome to BE from me too.

Hope you enjoy the forum. Be warned though - it gets addictive !!

Dread - x