Moving to US

Old Oct 9th 2011, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Jess08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to US

Hi all! I'm not a UKC, but my husband is and we're going to be starting the process of moving back to California in just a few weeks! We're both over the moon!

We're filing out I-130 in a few week and hoping to be back home by next Summer if possible.

We've also got a 6 week old little boy, Rhys, and a 2 year old collie cross, Ripley, who we're moving with.

Nice to be here and I'm looking forward to getting lots of helpful info!
Old Oct 9th 2011, 1:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to US

Originally Posted by Jess08
Hi all! I'm not a UKC, but my husband is and we're going to be starting the process of moving back to California in just a few weeks! We're both over the moon!

We're filing out I-130 in a few week and hoping to be back home by next Summer if possible.

We've also got a 6 week old little boy, Rhys, and a 2 year old collie cross, Ripley, who we're moving with.

Nice to be here and I'm looking forward to getting lots of helpful info!
Hi there...welcome to BE.

We have an excellent US Marriage Based Visa forum...our members who post in that forum will help you out with any questions you may have about the immigration process. Before you begin posting please read through the stickied threads that are posted at the top of the forum's index page.

I also suggest you take a look in the BE Wiki...there's lots of info in there. You may also like to take a look around the US Forums.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Noorah101, Bob, Avanutria, penguinsix and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 12:43 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to US

Hi Jess

I see Jerseygirl has given you links to guide to the right places for all the information you need, as well as a link to the USA forum so you can chat with others who have made the move.

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and all the very best with your planned move.

Oh and congratulations on the little man's arrival - he will be a well travelled little fella.

Dread - x