Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving from the UK to Canada

Moving from the UK to Canada

Old Apr 4th 2015, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

KevinButler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving from the UK to Canada

Hi, I am just looking for a bit of advice. For while now I have been considering moving to Canada and changing my career path. I would love to become a police officer in Canada but I'm unsure how to go about this and does Canada allow British citizens to join their police force? I am currently severing in the British army.

Thanks
Kevin

Last edited by KevinButler; Apr 4th 2015 at 1:59 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2015, 11:45 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving from the UK to Canada

Originally Posted by KevinButler
Hi, I am just looking for a bit of advice. For while now I have been considering moving to Canada and changing my career path. I would love to become a police officer in Canada but I'm unsure how to go about this and does Canada allow British citizens to join their police force? I am currently severing in the British army.

Thanks
Kevin
Welcome to BE

There are some threads in the police section on joining Canadian forces - Police - British Expats

There is also the Canadian section for advise on visas, areas, day-to-day living, etc - Canada - British Expats

Hopefully you can find some of the answers you're looking for, but post in either of those sections with more specific questions for the best answers
Old Apr 5th 2015, 8:08 am
Just Joined

KevinButler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving from the UK to Canada

That's great thanks