Reload this Page >

Moving to Canada!!

Moving to Canada!!

Old Jan 14th 2014, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

RJD86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Canada!!

Hi All,

First time on the forum having stumbled across it whilst doing my (now nightly) google searches around candian visas etc.

Thought i would breifly introduce myself and would welcome any advise on moving tips, renting requirements, job seeking etc.

My background is i recently married in the UK to a canadian citizen and we are looking to move back to Toronto. I am currently employed as a business analyst in the UK (so if anyone knows of good contacts please feel free to share <snipped>) but also have an extensive backgroung in Football coaching which i intend to continue.

Other then giving you all my lifestory that's really me in a nutshell.

Hope everyone's well and look forward to getting to know more about Canada with your advice.

Ryan

Last edited by old.sparkles; Jan 14th 2014 at 9:28 pm. Reason: deleted personal info
Old Jan 14th 2014, 9:31 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Canada!!

Originally Posted by RJD86
Hi All,

First time on the forum having stumbled across it whilst doing my (now nightly) google searches around candian visas etc.

Thought i would breifly introduce myself and would welcome any advise on moving tips, renting requirements, job seeking etc.

My background is i recently married in the UK to a canadian citizen and we are looking to move back to Toronto. I am currently employed as a business analyst in the UK (so if anyone knows of good contacts please feel free to share <snipped>) but also have an extensive backgroung in Football coaching which i intend to continue.

Other then giving you all my lifestory that's really me in a nutshell.

Hope everyone's well and look forward to getting to know more about Canada with your advice.

Ryan
Hi Ryan and welcome to BE

I've removed the personal link from your post as it's not generally advised to post on open forum.

For the best info on Canada, try the members in our Canadian forums - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56 and good luck with the move
Old Jan 15th 2014, 11:51 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum
Old Jan 15th 2014, 12:04 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome.

Congratulations on the marriage and hope the move (when it happens) goes smoothly
P
Old Jan 15th 2014, 4:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Welcome to BE. I'm the USC married to the Canuck. He decided the US was where we wanted to be so he is here now but I would have loved having the opportunity to live in Canada.

From my understand the spousal visa for Canada is straightforward. Have a go at the Canadian forums. Have a nephew who lives just outside of Toronto. Likes it quite well.
Old Jan 16th 2014, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Ryan! A warm welcome to BE ... and an advance welcome to Canada!
Old Mar 6th 2014, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Zap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond reputeZap0ne has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hope that your searches are turning out to be productive. So much is now available on-line. A lot of good people have put information together already for you so just check it out.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Category:Canada

You came to the right place
Goodluck

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 6th 2014 at 7:29 pm. Reason: Document removed.