Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Move to Taiwan from the UK

Move to Taiwan from the UK

Old Aug 13th 2022, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Hendrik123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Move to Taiwan from the UK

Hi all, I currently live in the UK and am employed in the UK. The company I work for has offered me a job in Taiwan and my new contract will also be a Taiwanese contract. I have been searching high and low for advice. I can move to Taiwan or stay in the UK and just fly over for extended shift rotations meaning more than half a year spend in Taiwan. I have not got a clear answer on what the best will be Tax wise ext... Is there anyone who would mind giving advice from past experience please? Thank you. Hendrik
Old Aug 13th 2022, 2:45 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to Taiwan from the UK

Welcome to BE
We do ask all new members to have a read of the site rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community (britishexpats.com) and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of each forum page.

Unfortunately we do not have a specific page for Taiwan but any question should be posted in the Far East forum Far East and Asia - British Expats or you could look at our Wiki, Category:Far East : British Expat Wiki (britishexpats.com)

Good luck with your search