Reload this Page >

Mancunian teaching Bollywood Dance in Barcelona

Mancunian teaching Bollywood Dance in Barcelona

Old Feb 3rd 2014, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Sheribcn2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mancunian teaching Bollywood Dance in Barcelona

Hi! Just joined!
I am Sheri from Manchester. I have been living in Barcelona since 1998 and run my own Bollywood dance school here.
I am thinking of starting a Masters in Dance Movement Therapy at the UAB if I don't relocate!
I love living here but recent political changes and the economy are making me think of relocating. It would be interesting to see what opportunities there are in other countries.

Last edited by Sheribcn2014; Feb 3rd 2014 at 11:51 am. Reason: Spelling mistake!
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 12:29 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mancunian teaching Bollywood Dance in Barcelona

Wow...that was about the most intriguing topic title I've ever seen on here

Welcome to the forum, Sheri . Do check out the Spain section of the forum. They're a helpful bunch in there and plenty of chitchat.

And if you are thinking of new pastures, just have a browse through the index page and dip in wherever you fancy.
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 2:40 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo Bollywood Dancing ... only just heard of this on last year. What a strange dance that is but what a great means of making a living.

Welcome to the BE family. Head on over to the Spain forum and see what living there is like for expats and perhaps they can give you some advice on the consumer intake to learn Bollywoodism.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

Shivzd2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! Your class is exactly what I was looking for, where do you teach and what days? I would love to join!
Old Mar 14th 2014, 4:23 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

As you can see, Sheri has only done 1 post and that was back in February. Maybe your post will chivvy her up to join in with some posts on the Spain section of the forum Let's hope so.