Reload this Page >

London to NYC visit or live?

London to NYC visit or live?

Old Sep 1st 2012, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

SEOinNYC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London to NYC visit or live?

Hello everyone,

Just joined the community, due to the upcoming relocation of my OH to NYC.
I am currently trying to figure out whether I join him (which I really want to do and would have an L2 visa, so EAD shouldn't be too difficult to get), or stay in London with my new job ( am very career minded myself).

Forums like this are invaluable, and I look forward to being an active member, and contributing as much as My knowledge and experience will allow.

I'll have a million and one questions over the coming months / years, but fingers crossed it will be a very exciting adventure along the way!

By the way, if anybody works in the media industry in NYC or is looking for an senior digital marketer with a love of SEO, content marketing, product development, social media, well the whole digital mix really, then this would be a great win win situation, so get in touch!

Here's to the start of the next chapter!
Old Sep 1st 2012, 5:32 pm
Yes a friend to all BEs

IndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond reputeIndianFriend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London to NYC visit or live?

Hello and welcome to BE. Look up the Country/Region forums on the top left corner under "Forum Index" and start posting, will be a useful contribution from you and all your queries will be addressed by other members.

Best wishes both of you with your plans

Cheers
Old Sep 1st 2012, 10:23 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London to NYC visit or live?

Hi SEO

I see you ahve already found your way to our USA immigration forum where I am sure you are already gaining lots of useful insights from the regulars who are already living and working in NYC. This will either help you to decide what to do................or confuse you even more

That just leaves me to say welcome to BE and all the very best whatever you decide

Dread - x