Reload this Page >

London to Colorado

London to Colorado

Old Sep 28th 2013, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

lander91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London to Colorado

Hi all,

My British husband and I are getting closer to our next big adventure, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm a USC living in London, about a week away from submitting my UK citizenship application, and once I've got dual citizenship we are looking to move back to the US.

We've been married over 3 years now, so we'll be going through the DCF London immigrant visa route for a 10-year green card. We ended up choosing Colorado (specifically the general Denver area) due to our snowboarding hobby, my husband's career in IT server support, and easy flights to my family. I've been there once on holiday and the Rockies are really such a beautiful place.

We'll probably be around quite a bit in the next year or so, as we're hoping to make the big move in early 2015 - I know we'll have general questions about immigrating to a new area, getting his first driving license, and of course visa-related stuff, etc.

My husband already poked his head in (user Steeb) back when we were still trying to narrow down where we wanted to live, and he found everyone very nice and helpful - and I've lurked for a while and learnt a lot about the visa process, so we're looking forward to being part of the community as we go throught he process of moving back overseas.

Kristi
Old Sep 28th 2013, 9:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London to Colorado

Hello...welcome to BE

We have several US forums...including an excellent US Marriage Based Visas forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Please let me know if you have any site related problems. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Sep 28th 2013, 10:30 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with the move!

And nice one on doing a fair bit of research first, always makes a nice change
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 7:56 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary