Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

London is calling me

London is calling me

Old Aug 17th 2013, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

opera lady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London is calling me

Hi, Not sure if this is where I start, but here goes. I live in Vancouver, Canada and have done for many years. Want to move back to London soooo badly. I miss the hustle bustle, theatre, Arts, tube and the people. Lets have your thoughts and input please.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 12:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London is calling me

Originally Posted by opera lady
Hi, Not sure if this is where I start, but here goes. I live in Vancouver, Canada and have done for many years. Want to move back to London soooo badly. I miss the hustle bustle, theatre, Arts, tube and the people. Lets have your thoughts and input please.
Hi opera lady and welcome to BE

For lots of different reasons some people return to the UK and there is a whole section related to this topic - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Have a look around - lots of answers to general concerns, but if you can't find the answer to something specific then ask away
Old Aug 18th 2013, 8:09 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi opera lady and welcome to the forum

As Old Sparkles says, do check out the Moving Back to the UK section of the forum. Lots of helpful folk there to assist you.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

opera lady is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, I will. It is very hard, I am a senior lady, who still runs 3 miles a day, teaches ballet, travels at the drop of a hat, in other words very very active, and determined to keep doing so. I am going to London for 3 months in Sept. so after I look at all the help maybe this will help me make the 'big' decision. Thank you again.
Old Aug 18th 2013, 2:40 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Good to keep active...well done . All the best with your plans...hope it all works out.