Reload this Page >

like to say hello

like to say hello

Old Nov 28th 2020, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

markhaworth65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default like to say hello

Hi to you all .
Im new on here , but my partner and i are looking to buy a small finca in Maella ,with the intent of placing a mobile home on it for my family to spend 4 months a year on.
it would be nice to get any feed back regarding Maella.
All the best Mark
Old Nov 29th 2020, 7:50 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: like to say hello

Originally Posted by markhaworth65
Hi to you all .
Im new on here , but my partner and i are looking to buy a small finca in Maella ,with the intent of placing a mobile home on it for my family to spend 4 months a year on.
it would be nice to get any feed back regarding Maella.
All the best Mark
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Maella as in Spain? (I had to look it up). If so, post again in the Spain forum, and the members there will give help, and advise on the legalities (including the impact of buying property when there's a "partner" and "family").