Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

From Leeds to Houston

From Leeds to Houston

Old Dec 30th 2011, 2:11 am
Banned

gromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nice
Default From Leeds to Houston

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Greg and have been living in the US for about 3years and currently residing in Houston having previously lived in Phoenix and Memphis.

If there are any UKC's in or around Houston, in particular any football fans I would love to meet up. I have just moved to Houston in the last couple months so it would be great to catch up with some friendly faces. Cheers
Old Dec 30th 2011, 2:18 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From Leeds to Houston

Hi Gromo

First of all welcome to BE.

Apologies I can't personally help with USA stuff as I am normally found lurking in the Goa and India forums, but don't despair, we have a dedicated USA forum which I would recommend you check out.
You will find the USA forum by clicking on the 'forum index' tab on the top left corner of this page, scroll down the countries, double click on USA and you're in. Just repost the above in there and I am sure you will receive plenty of replies from expats living and working in Houston.
Once you find your feet you will also be able to offer some good tips to new folks moving to parts of the USA where you have lived too.
If you find you need help navigating the site, pop back here and let us know

That just leaves me to wish you all the very best in your new home, hope you enjoy the forum and find some footie buddies...

Dread - x
Old Dec 30th 2011, 3:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

Quite a lot of folks on BE in the Houston area...threads on the place come up quite regularly too, so you should be able find the folks pretty easily
Old Dec 30th 2011, 4:10 am
Banned

gromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nicegromo007 is just really nice

thanks for the replies guys, appreciated
Old Dec 30th 2011, 12:42 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary