Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Lauren Elkaabi newly join ..!!!!

Lauren Elkaabi newly join ..!!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 11:14 am
Just Joined

joomla44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lauren Elkaabi newly join ..!!!!

Hi I'm Lauren Elkaabi,I found this forum recently and decided to join. Hoping to make some good connections and take part in the knowledge within these forums. <<<SNIP>>> I have found much useful information here already and look forward to being a part of the community.

Cheers,
Lauren Elkaabi

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 22nd 2012 at 12:09 pm. Reason: Site Rule #9
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 12:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lauren Elkaabi newly join ..!!!!

Hi Lauren and welcome to BE.

You will notice I have snipped part of your post. Please read through the Site Rules carefully...particularly #9. Please do not try to use the forums to advertise your business...thanks.

I see you are posting from the Philippines. Are you British...if not what brings you to a forum for British Expats?
Old Jun 25th 2012, 8:10 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lauren Elkaabi newly join ..!!!!

Hi Lauren and warm welcome from Malaysia.

If you click here this will take you to the Philippines forum. There's a good bunch of folks there to chat with. How long have you been in the 'Peens?