just arrived

Old Jul 24th 2013, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

taraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nice
Default just arrived

Hi, I arrived in canada 3 weeks ago. I have moved to woodstock New Brunswick. I have 2 boys, one aged 9 and one 5. My hubby is a truck driver so away for long periods. I have made a couple of english friends, but the kids and I are finding things very different as woodstock is a very small town. We are trying to get out and about to meet people. Iam missing family and friends, know it will all get easier (well i hope..ha ha) So just wanted to say hi, and see how others coped after their arrival, and are there any ideas for he boys to meet friends, they are a bit upset as the english "playing out in the street" doesn't seem to happen here. Thanks.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 1:17 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just arrived

Hi there.

I see you've already been posting in the Canada section and that's really the best place for all your questions about Canada. All the best with everything.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:45 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jul 31st 2013, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

taraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nicetaraanne66 is just really nice

Hi Rosemary

Thanks for the info, I have been trying to get as much information as poss from the site. And sometimes it's just nice to have a "Hello" from someone who may have had the same experiences.

thanks again.