Reload this Page >

I'm new here!! I'm from Argentina

I'm new here!! I'm from Argentina

Old Nov 4th 2011, 6:22 am
Just Joined

devxon is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking I'm new here!! I'm from Argentina

Hello everyone!

My name is Hector, I'm from Argentina, Buenos aires, very happy to be here, I'm learning English so I will try to write as good as possible.

I love English and will help anyone who is learning Spanish as I'm a native speak of it.

I would like to live in Australia one day and to be fluent at English.

Good luck and hope to feel here like home, it seems that you're friendly here

(sorry If I made some mistakes, I'm still learning English)

Last edited by devxon; Nov 4th 2011 at 6:36 am.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 10:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm new here!!

Originally Posted by devxon
Hello everyone!

My name is Hector, I'm from Argentina, Buenos aires, very happy to be here, I'm learning English so I will try to write as good as possible.

I love English and will help anyone who is learning Spanish as I'm a native speak of it.

I would like to live in Australia one day and to be fluent at English.

Good luck and hope to feel here like home, it seems that you're friendly here

(sorry If I made some mistakes, I'm still learning English)
Welcome to BE Hector.

I see you have already found your way into the Central and South America forums. As you mentioned your desire to move to Australia some time in the future...you may also be interested in taking a look at our Australia Forums.

If you have a problem please shout out...there is usually someone to help out 24/7.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

devxon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm new here!!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Welcome to BE Hector.

I see you have already found your way into the Central and South America forums. As you mentioned your desire to move to Australia some time in the future...you may also be interested in taking a look at our Australia Forums.

If you have a problem please shout out...there is usually someone to help out 24/7.
Jerseygirl thanks for the welcome!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 5:37 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm new here!! I'm from Argentina

Hi devxon,

Welcome to BE and I hope you enjoy being part of our little community.

Sue