Hola hello

Old Feb 15th 2019, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

Casahanney40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hola hello

I have joined this site hoping to get some help with buying a campervan

I have lived in Spain 20 years speak pretty good Spanish but am having trouble finding places that sell secondhand camper vans. I am ashamed to say I have Searched the web but all I get are fancy new and expensive motor homes.

well I’m here now so hope to make some new friends and learn a little more

TIA
Old Feb 16th 2019, 6:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hola hello

Originally Posted by Casahanney40
I have joined this site hoping to get some help with buying a campervan

I have lived in Spain 20 years speak pretty good Spanish but am having trouble finding places that sell secondhand camper vans. I am ashamed to say I have Searched the web but all I get are fancy new and expensive motor homes.

well I’m here now so hope to make some new friends and learn a little more

TIA

Welcome to BE.

Please have a quick read of the site rules here https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold athte bottom right of each forum page.

You should really post your question in the Spain forum, you are ,more likely to get relevant replies there.
https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/