Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hiya, making a move to spain, part time

Hiya, making a move to spain, part time

Old Mar 10th 2017, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Spiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hiya, making a move to spain, part time

Hi all im dan, 38, like food and walks on the beach... my family and i are about to complete on a property in the costa blanca region which we will live in for 5 months of the year. Its been thanks to this forum and many of you people thats given us the info we needed and helped us choose the area we wanted. So thought it only right that i join to say thanks and maybe get involved. See if we may meet like minded people and get more great advice
Dan
Old Mar 10th 2017, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Location: Black Country, UK (soon to be mainlane Europe I hope)
yamyamsam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hiya, making a move to spain, part time

good luck Dan
Old Mar 10th 2017, 5:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya, making a move to spain, part time

Originally Posted by Spiv
Hi all im dan, 38, like food and walks on the beach... my family and i are about to complete on a property in the costa blanca region which we will live in for 5 months of the year. Its been thanks to this forum and many of you people thats given us the info we needed and helped us choose the area we wanted. So thought it only right that i join to say thanks and maybe get involved. See if we may meet like minded people and get more great advice
Dan
Welcome aboard!! It's always nice to see people step out of the shadows and become a member of our cyber community of British Expats. It's also very nice when people like yourself take time to say 'thank you' for the valuable information they've received.

It sounds like you've found your way into our Spain forums already. Do join in the discussions or post any questions you may have about Spain. Please give me a shout if you have any site related problems.

Once again...welcome!!