Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hiiii everyone

Hiiii everyone

Old Sep 9th 2021, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

hopentyler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hiiii everyone

Thank you accepting my request looking forward to making new friends. I am planning on moving from USA to UK, but I have no idea what to do or where to look. I did look if my company has any hospitals they are with. To my surprise yes. Next I have to find out if they would sponsor me. How do you find out if your current company would sponsor without letting know.

Last edited by hopentyler; Sep 9th 2021 at 5:06 pm.
Old Sep 9th 2021, 7:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiiii everyone

Originally Posted by hopentyler
Thank you accepting my request looking forward to making new friends. I am planning on moving from USA to UK, but I have no idea what to do or where to look. I did look if my company has any hospitals they are with. To my surprise yes. Next I have to find out if they would sponsor me. How do you find out if your current company would sponsor without letting know.

Welcome to BE.

This forum is purely for new members to introduce themselves. I see you have also posted in our UK forum. Perhaps you could add the above information to that post. The more info you give, the better we can help you.
Old Sep 9th 2021, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Thank you
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

Hi, how are you?

Old Oct 3rd 2021, 12:31 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hopentyler
Hi, how are you?
Hope, the Welcome Inn is just for new members to introduce themselves, it's not a chat thread
Old Oct 3rd 2021, 1:12 am
Just Joined

ok