Reload this Page >

Hi from Sunny old Oxford!

Hi from Sunny old Oxford!

Old May 7th 2020, 12:08 am
Just Joined

sdegs is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Hi from Sunny old Oxford!

Hello everyone!

My name is Susan and I'm an American citizen currently living here in the UK with my fiance (English) named Lee. We are so close to being done with our immigration journey, except that COVID-19 has happened. We are trying to figure out the best way through this and to have to be separated for the least amount of time. I'm here on a student visa that runs out in October, and Lee just has to do his interview and then travel has to be allowed between the US and the UK. (According to our lawyer, the immigration ban doesn't apply to him on the K1 visa, but the travel ban does.) I'd love any words of advice or encouragement that you could give us while we try to figure out what to do next! <3
Old May 7th 2020, 12:31 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Sunny old Oxford!

Welcome to BE.
Please have a quick read of the forum rules see strap line at the top, and should you have any forum related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in black at the bottom of each forum page.

I see you have already posted in the US immigration forum which is the best palce, so I will leave you to your own devices, Hope you are successful.